Stayed 2 nights. Staff pleasant enough but I was slightly disappointed when saw room. Basic, but effort had been made to jazz up a bit. Towels on bed made into a shape and had hotel and local information to read. They even offered a prayer service! I had no bath but shower worked well enough. Asked someone to check my... More
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Travel And Holiday Hotel Scarborough
- Scarborough Travel And Holiday Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Based on the principal of Travel Accommodation, Price Per Room and Not Per Person. All 33 bedrooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities and remote controlled colour televisions. Family rooms can sleep up to five. Offering a Free off road car park, Funny Onions Bistro which serves breakfast and evening meals, Crosby's Bar and games room. Situated 10 min walk from the South Bay beach and town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.