We stayed in a family room. 3 adults and 2 childen. Good rooms, cheap price, Wheelchair friendly, helpful staff. Basic but spotlessly clean. A little attention to maintance needed (patch in wall needing more work) but being a bit fussy. Quiet Area 5mins from beach, 10mins to town centre.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Travel And Holiday Hotel
- Scarborough Travel And Holiday Hotel Scarborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Based on the principal of Travel Accommodation, Price Per Room and Not Per Person. All 33 bedrooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities and remote controlled colour televisions. Family rooms can sleep up to five. Offering a Free off road car park, Funny Onions Bistro which serves breakfast and evening meals, Crosby's Bar and games room. Situated 10 min walk from the South Bay beach and town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.