Wow what a party! New Year's Eve at the Esplanade was a triumph! Great atmosphere, friendly helpful staff who couldn't do enough for us. Loads of entertainment...live singer and a disco!! Manager was fantastic. She gave us such a personal warm welcome, we will be sure to return. Highly recommend!
- Also Known As:
- The Esplanade Hotel
- The Esplanade Hotel Llandudno
- Esplanade Hotel Llandudno
- Esplanade Hotel Llandudno, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1920 the Esplanade Hotel was created out of five individual privately owned town houses. The property boasts the finest art deco veranda, glorious sweeping bay windows and is positioned in an unrivalled location on the Promenade close to the Pier.The hotel has been owned by one of Llandudno's original families, the Payne family, since 1938 and is still run today by the grandaughter Gwenda and her husband John. The Esplanade Hotel prides itself on being family owned and run offering a friendly warm service. All 59 bedrooms are en-suite with televisions and tea & coffee making facilities. Free Wifi access is available throughout the building. A lift will take you safely to all floors, and there's a newly renovated Lounge with 50" plasma telly to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Esplanade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.