Having got a little bored of staying in big chain hotels, we decided to try something a little different by staying in a guest house. I couldn't have been happier with our decision. The house was beautifully finished throughout and the service was excellent, My personal highlight was getting back from a lovely night out and then sitting in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Tides Reach Guest House Hotel
- Tides Reach Guest House Hotel Mumbles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1855, Tides Reach is a handsome, elegantly furnished well appointed guest house providing high standards in quality, comfort and service, whilst providing an informal and friendly place to relax and savour the views across Swansea Bay. All rooms are en-suite, are equipped with televisions, DVD players, internet access, irons, hairdryers, alarm clocks, pampering kits and hospitality trays. Adjoining the guest house is a self catering flat with spectacular sea views which sleeps 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tides Reach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.