In amenities this hotel is not the best, despite the recient renovation.... However the staff more than make up for this , they are very atentitive and make the experiance great . The food is basic but good, the fish soup is awesoem for example.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Kna Oslo City Hotel Oslo
- Scandic Kna Oslo City Hotel
- Scandic Kna Hotel Oslo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the central Scandic KNA hotel and walk to Oslo attractions like the Royal Palace and Akershus fortress.Relax in our saunas and eat fresh seafood in the modern 189 Rom & Kjøkken. Enjoy wireless internet access throughout the hotel. Explore fabulous shopping, just 300 metres away, including House of Oslo with 20 interior design shops. Enjoy a workout in the fitness room before relaxing in a single-sex sauna at the Scandic KNA hotel. Enjoy a light lunch or dinner in the modern 189 Rom & Kjøkken. Visit Oslo attractions like Akershus Festning fortress, the Royal Palace and the Munch Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Scandic KNA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.