Lovely modern room with very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The entry and reception is quite different, traditional style, a bit pokey but interesting. The location is good; Vienna is a sprawling city and this is not too far from the centre and close to rail transport. Fairly bland service biut overall a good value hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The Art Nouveau building was built in 1897 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard „Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.