This is a typical city Hotel albeit beautifully old fashioned. It is very difficult to actually see the name when coming down the road and at street level there doesn't appear to be a hotel name on the door. However you do enter another world inside, small Victorian grandure. The room was pretty basic but I think that with the... More
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Fürst Metternich. Our house was built as a traditional Art Nouveau building in 1897 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. Located centrally in a quiet side street of the famous shopping boulevard "Mariahilfer Straße", the hotel invites you to stroll around, to visit museums, to go shopping and to explore the pulsating city of Vienna. We combine the traditional viennese flair with austrian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.