This hotel turned out to be great for what we wanted on our three day Vienna trip.Check in was efficient and quick. The rooms were clean and functional. The beds comfortable and the breakfast buffet good and with plenty of choice. The staff we encountered were polite and helpful in a Germanic sort of manner. The location was good ,only... More
- Also Known As:
- Kolpinghaus Wien-Zentral Hotel Vienna
- Kolpinghaus Wien-Zentral Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kolping Wien Zentral is already on this location since 1851, a big part of our house was built completly new in 2007, the new house is wheelchair accessible. Our central location makes it easy to reach all the sights in the inner-city by walking. Nevertheless the rooms are quiet, because our house is located at a small sidestreet and the rooms look down on our patio. We offer 60 double rooms "superior" category - as well as 9 double wheelchair accessible doublerooms superior category.All superior rooms are modern furnished with shower/toilet, SAT-TV, telefone, roomsafe and hairdryer. The "superior"-rooms have a free internet-access, you can borrow the LAN-cable at reception desk (with a small deposit).The 24 double rooms "standard" category (in the older part of our house - named house 2) are practial, have shower and toilet as well as telephone, radio and TV, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Kolpinghaus Wien-Zentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.