I stayed at the Baronesse for two days at the end of November to check out the Christmas Markets in Vienna. This particular hotel was within a 10 minute walking distance to the main Christmas Market at the Rathuas (New City Hall). The hotel itself is decent. The lobby is small and dated, but all the front desk staff were... More
- Also Known As:
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is a conference, a business trip, a sightseeing tour or you are looking for the one special place to withdraw from the hubbub of a cosmopolitan city. Enjoy the relaxation of an elegant atmosphere full of Vienna charm together with discreet and individual comfort. Baronesse is where guests feel at home. Aviano and Baronesse are a symbiosis of Vienna tradition and spirit of the times. Our 4-star pension which has been managed as a family business for decades has long been established as a stylish secret tip in Vienna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel-Pension Baronesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.