Stayed here for two nights recently on the way back from Burgundy. Felt like I was at a Narita Airport Hotel (in Tokyo). Everything smelled like smoke, and the entire hotel looks straight from the early 80s. Don't do the breakfast buffet, either (EUR28/person) - it's a rip off. Plenty of nearby Patisseries offer a much better alternative. Stay someplace... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg City
- Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg Luxembourg City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with traditional furnishings, tasteful decor, fine dining in two restaurants; located in commercial center bordering parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, LHW, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.