Though some might think the location is a bit out of the way, we found we could get to most locations easily, and we appreciated being outside the noisier, more touristy areas. Rooms are fairly spacious, and the whole hotel has an attractive modern decor. The only drawback was that breakfast was rather expensive (12 euros), which would be worth... More
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes.The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.