I had a 3 night stay at this hotel during the week of the April 25th holiday, needless to stay that it was noisy. The hotel clerk that checked me in, a women with red hair, was not very pleasant. When you check in, you are told ( I hope not just me) to not wash your clothes in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.