The hotel is by the Expo site which is now a lovely promenade with pavement restaurants and cafes along the river. It didn't feel like being in the city which may put some people off, but we have stayed in Lisbon before so this was a pleasant change. We just ate in an Italian down by the river which was... More
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Arts Lisbon
- Vip Executive Arts Hotel Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel VIP Executive Arts is a modern 4 star hotel with 300 rooms (including 11 suites), which combines design, hospitality and a good quality service, in order to meet its guests needs of comfort and wellbeing. Featuring eight meeting rooms and a modern auditorium, the Hotel also offers a full range of restaurants and parking for over 500 cars. Hotel VIP Executive Arts is situated in the Parque das Nações quater, the new business centre of Lisbon. In a dynamic and modern urban centre, you can find, within walking distance of the hotel, the Congress Centre of Lisbon (FIL), a vast network of recreational services, as well as privileged access to Lisbon International Airport and an extensive transport network. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your VIP Executive Arts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.