Stayed three nights with a buddy while touring Lisbon. One block from the Avenida metro station (red line), four blocks from the main Rossio train station (to Sintra) . Walking distance to the Baixa and the Barrio Alto. Rooms are real basic, good beds, bath/towels OK, tasty breakfast, priced accordingly; solid two star hotel. I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Alegria Hotel
- Residencial Alegria Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Alegria Turcifal
- Residencial Alegria Hotel Turcifal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Budget Places, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residencial Alegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.