I stayed here for 4 nights in mid June and it was a fantastic overall experience. I am a 32 year old single guy, and these apartments are right in the middle of all the nightlife, which was perfect for me. It does get noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, but that did not bother me since I was out... More
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Bairro Alto Hotel Lisbon
- Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Bairro Alto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are in a brand new building, centrally located in one of the oldest parts of Lisbon, where you can feel the pulse of city life. Close to the best restaurants, bars, craft shops and commerce these apartments combine the modern, comfortable accommodation of a luxuriously decorated apartment with the service of a hotel. FREEDOM: the sensation of being at home while enjoying freedom in the heart of Lisbon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Bairro Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.