Visited for a conference and then stayed for a couple of days. The staff were extremely helpful and very polite, Rooms were really nice. Food was excellent. Only fault was the pool was very cold but the spa was exceptional. Would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Estoril Hotel, Golf Hotel
- Palacio Estoril Hotel, Golf Hotel Estoril
- Palacio Estoril Hotel
- Palacio Hotel Estoril
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the glamorous Palácio Estoril,with its splendid classical surroundings offer the height of elegance and comfort, distinguished by our worldwide renowned hospitality. Situated in the heart of Estoril, just a 20 minute drive from Lisbon, the Palacio is a luxury five star hotel enjoying beautifully landscaped gardens and magnificent sea views. The Hotel Palacio offers its guest’s special privileges to play the Estoril Golf Course, owned by the hotel, and located only one kilometer away. Following services and facilities are available within the hotel: a 4000sm wellness centre with Banyan Tree Spa and thermal waters.Renovated utdoor swimming pool with a poolside snack bar.All facilities for reception parties, banquets, meetings and conferences in a most distinguished atmosphere. On its doorstep, a wealth of leisure and cultural activities include the famous casino, modern congress centre as well as white sandy beaches and exclusive golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Fastbooking, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Palacio Estoril Hotel, Golf and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.