In all fairness, we did go in January ... you can't go in the pool, you can't swim in ocean, it's cold windy/rainy and there's not much going on. However, the hotel is very far away from the main town. It's about a 25 minute walk to the train station/bridge along the beach... the road is curvy and confusing -... More
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Meia Praia Beach Club Hotel
- Dom Pedro Meia Praia Beach Club Hotel Lagos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently located in the biggest beach in the Algarve (Meia Praia) and 2 Kms from the picturesque village of Lagos which boasts an International Yacht Marina. With 77 Apartments including 51 studios with kitchenette and a small inside bedroom, 20 one-bedroom apartments with living Room and kitchenette and 6 two-bedrooms apartments with living room and separate kitchen. Meia Praia Beach Club offers adult and children's swimming pool, games room, gardens and bar with night entertainment during the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Dom Pedro Meia Praia Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.