Expensive and not really the city centre. Neighborhood a bit rough also. Breakfast just ok. Very poorly prepared for f1 weekend volume. Staff were nice bar one receptionist. Bar was poorly stocked and pricey and restaurant menu poor for a four star hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Liege City Hotel
- Ramada Hotel Liège
- Liège Ramada
- Plaza Liege City Center Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ramada Plaza Hotel Liege! The hotel is a beautifully converted 17th-century convent located in the historic city centre on the banks of the river La Meuse. Our centrally located, 4-star hotel is less than 15 minutes walk from the central station and shopping area. FREE internet access for all guests. Only a few minutes by car from the Liege airport, the industrial parks of Herstal, Vise, Angleur and Sart Tilman are within easy reach. The university of Liege is also close by. Motorways to Germany, Holland, France, Luxembourg, Brussels and Liege are accessible within a short space of time and we offer free hotel parking for guests. Liege offers a wealth of tourist, cultural and commercial attractions all year round. With a great selection of museums, shows, exhibitions, concerts and gastronomic delights! We look forward to ensuring our guests experience a truly enjoyable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Liege City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.