Spent four nights in the hostel in late September while using Bern as a base to see other parts of Switzerland. Very convenient to the train station although at the bottom of a steep hill. Bonus is that it is just across the road from the Aare river. As expected, very basic accomodation but much more affordable than pensions or... More
- Also Known As:
- Jugendherberge Bern Hotel
- Jugendherberge Bern Hotel Bern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded garden, a good midday restaurant and a perfect location. The youth hostel is located directly below the Federal Parliament, just a few minutes’ walk from the station and city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Jugendherberge Bern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.