If Bern is your base to explore the mountains, this Holiday Inn serves the purpose. To get there, you need to take the local train from Bern Central Station to Bern Brunnen, just 5-6 minutes away. The Holiday Inn is located just outside, so its easy to lug your heavy luggage. Staff is friendly, rooms are compact. Not much else.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bern-Westside Hotel Bern
- Holiday Inn Bern-Westside Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With conference infrastructure, shopping mall and multiplex cinema, adventure water park complex with fitness center and spa, set in a unique architectural environment created by world renowned architect Daniel Liebeskind. This modern Hotel was built in 2008 and is with its 144 guest rooms and 11 meeting rooms part of the Westside Center Bern. The new urban destination on the outskirts of Bern. The hotel is easily accessible by public transports and by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Bern-Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.