We would like to thank all the staff at der Teufelhof and especially Raphael Wyniger for making our 2 week stay at the hotel very enjoyable. The staff were welcoming, friendly, helpful and always professional from the time of our arrival to our departure. We stayed in the loft room of the Gallery Hotel, which is light, spacious and tastefully... More
- Also Known As:
- Der Teufelhof Basel Hotel
- Der Teufelhof Basel Hotel Basel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Der Teufelhof Basel, situated in the old town, with all sights and museums within walking distance or easy to reach by public transport, is a unique hotel experience with 33 stylish rooms. The hotel is classified as design and lifestyle as well as unique hotel. The rooms are either in the historic building, we call Art hotel, or in the more modern part in the Gallery Hotel. The Art Hotel has eight rooms and a suite. Each of them is made a work of art to live in. Especially business people who travel a lot enjoy staying in rooms which are not like the hotel rooms they know from their visits throughout the world. The Gallery Hotel's rooms and halls are a large exhibition area for one artist who can present his works for a particular period. We have chosen three designers for the rooms' furniture. The Gallery Hotel has twenty rooms, each different in size, three suites and a junior suite.The hotel comprises further the restaurant Atelier, the fine dining restaurant Bel Etage, the Teufelhof Bar, the wine shop «Falstaff», an own theater and the archaeological cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Der Teufelhof Basel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.