We stayed at Il Borghetto for a week, using it as a base from which to explore Siena, the Chianti region, Volterra and San Gimignano. We loved it and Sandra, Nico, Ricardo and Simona were wonderful hosts giving us help and directions whenever needed. We ate at Il Borghetto on the nights they were cooking and the meals were superb... More
- Also Known As:
- Il Borghetto Di San Gimignano Agriturismo Hotel
- Il Borghetto Di San Gimignano Agriturismo Hotel San Gimignano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IL BORGHETTO di Cortennano, Tuscany villa vacation rentals, lies on the side of a hill within the municipal borders of San Gimignano directly on the original old dirt road leading to the town, with the best view of the famous towers.The accommodation is divided into apartments of different sizes and typology to better satisfy the varying needs of the guests. All apartments are equipped with the following comforts: heating/air conditioning, kitchen with microwave/grill and freezer, dishwasher (in the larger apartments), cable TV, telephone.Some have a fireplace and all are furnished to recreate that typical Tuscan atmosphere that is characterized by the style and taste that have always distinguished this region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Il Borghetto di San Gimignano Agriturismo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.