We spent only one week at Castello di Fulignano and we agreed with our friend that this time was not enough for us in in this place…The location of the Castello is perfect, it is on a hilltop overlooking the village of San Gimignano and it is really true what I read in its website: this is „the most gorgeous... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Fulignano Hotel
- Castello Di Fulignano Hotel San Gimignano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ancient castle, now a true Tuscan country mansion, perched on a hilltop overlooking the Tuscan hills and the famous towers of San Gimignano.Its 360° panoramic view offers the guests a vision of rare beauty. Enjoy history and nature in one of the most gorgeous place of Tuscany. Rooms and pool with a view. Breakfast included in rent price. Free arrival and departure days. Riding stable and bikes for rent in the nearby. Hiking paths. Wi-fi connection in common rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello di Fulignano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.