We had a three night stay at villa Casanova in August 2013 ,initial impression was great beautifully kept garden and terrace with a fantastic view to lucca .We were greeted warmly by the owners Marianne and Adel and felt at ease immediately .The suite we were shown to blew us away it had a living area with fridge comfy sofa... More
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Villa Casanova Hotel Lucca
- Albergo Villa Casanova Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albergo Villa Casanova is the result of a complete renovation of an 18th-century Tuscan farmhouse set in 360 acres of mixed woodland just ten minutes from Lucca. Newly reopened in December 2009, Albergo Villa Casanova is now a distinctive and relaxed, luxury boutique hotel with 14 incredibly spacious suites, restaurant, magnificent terraces, infinity swimming pool and tennis court. The valley of Lucca and the tower of Castello Nozzano can be viewed from the hotel and the area is ideal for walking, cycling and exploring the historical walled town of Lucca, home to Puccini. It's also a perfect location to just relax with a book and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. Numerous festivals take place throughout the year. The world famous Puccini Festival takes place at the open-air theatre at Torre del Lago, a few Kilometres from the hotel. Albergo Villa Casanova has its own chapel (see section on Weddings) and several adjoining country houses, one of which dates back to the 15th century. The original owners were the Balbani family who later gave their name to the locality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Albergo Villa Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.