I also wish we had read reviews before booking. Arrived 17/6/12, very hot, advertised with air con, hairdryer, TV, there was none of these. Opened windows, bitten in morning with mosquito bites. My husband wet a towel and put over him as couldnt sleep because room was so hot and stuffy. But the worse was the invasion of our privacy.... More
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ulivi Dimora Storica Hotel
- Villa Ulivi Dimora Storica Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Ulivi is a beautiful and luxurious fifteenth century Florentine Villa located very close to the gistoric centre of Florence. Access to the downtown is attainable via a comfortable walk or a short bus ride down the famous Via Bolognese. With vineyards and olive orchards that beautify the grounds, Villa Ulivi allows for a relaxing retreat from the hustle-and-bustle of the nearby city centre. Rooms and apartments at Villa Ulivi are large, comfortable, furnished with antiques and illuminated by the Tuscan sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Budget Places, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Villa Ulivi Dimora Storica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.