Regrettable stay due to the 2 night "clubs" or eateries on the piazza. Even with the window and exterior shutters and curtain closed I heard the boom, boom, boom of the music and muffled voices until 2:30 a.m. when the places closed. Apparently Piazza Carmine is night life place in Florence. I asked for a room facing the garden only... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Santo Nome Di Gesu Hotel
- Casa Santo Nome Di Gesu Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13th-century former monestary is now a guesthouse operated by nums for women travelers and married couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Santo Nome di Gesu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.