Four 55+ adults stayed five nights at Il Villino in October 2013. The rooms were fine. Beds were two singles butted together, so they weren't as nice as a true queen bed. Breakfast was satisfactory. Rooms on the ground floor become noisy around 7:00 am as breakfast is laid out. Nice little courtyard for morning coffee or afternoon relaxation. Staff... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Il Villino Hotel Florence
- Residenza Il Villino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiftheen Century Property located in the Historical City Centre,among Archeological Museum and Galleria dell'Accademia. Rooms are equipped with private bath with hairdryer, heating, A/C,refrigerator,free ADSL internet connection, and are facing the inner courtyard, far away from the street. Property directly managed by the owner family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Residenza Il Villino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.