Chose this hotel based on price and a couple of reviews on late rooms. Very pleased with decision. Breakfast looked ok for a basic breakfast. Opted to eat elsewhere so cannot comment on the food. The staff were great and very helpful if any info etc required. Room was nice and bed comfy. Construction outside did not bother us as... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Venere, HostelWorld and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.