The hotel is in an ideal location, about 5 minutes walking from the train station and about 2 minutes from Ponte Vecchio. We received great customer service and helpful tips from Angelo! Breakfast was very good, the room was very spacious and clean. I give the highest rating possible to this hotel; everything was perfect! Be sure to visit the... More
- Also Known As:
- Beacci Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Beacci Tornabuoni Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bechi Family is happy to welcome you to the site of the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci to discover this charming hotel which is located in two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, on one of Florence’s most elegant shopping streets and close to the monuments which have made this city famous the world over. The Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci with its heirloom furnishings, refined elegance and modern comforts is a charming and enchanting location on Florence’s most elegant shopping street, the Via de’ Tornabuoni. The hotel consists of two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, two unique buildings in the heart of Florence’s artistic and historical centre, close to the Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Art Gallery and the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore with Brunelleschi’s famous dome and Giotto’s belfry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.