I've stayed here several times now and love it every time! Its an old Insane Allilum! The rings on the wall are still there!!!!! Inside there is an open to the sky courtyard, with shelter around the edges decorated beautifully. We had a downfall of rain one day and decided after seeing the Medicci Palace we would get provisions and... More
- Also Known As:
- Mr My Resort Florence Hotel Florence
- Mr My Resort Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Guesthouse is located 2 blocks from the Academy Gallery and the Duomo square, and offers wi-fi access service, a SPA with Jacuzzi and Turkish Bath, and a gracious quiet patio where guests can share their experience in Florence chatting with the others.Just 5 rooms, each one decorated with a personal touch by the owners who live at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Mr My Resort Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.