We stayed at Mr My Resort in Florence in early April for three nights. The rooms are unique and charming, small like most European hotels, but nicely decorated with a mix of antique furniture and modern features We enjoyed the courtyard and the ability to step outside for fresh air or to sit and have a glass of wine. It... More
- Also Known As:
- Mr My Resort Florence Hotel Florence
- Mr My Resort Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Guesthouse is located 2 blocks from the Academy Gallery and the Duomo square, and offers wi-fi access service, a SPA with Jacuzzi and Turkish Bath, and a gracious quiet patio where guests can share their experience in Florence chatting with the others.Just 5 rooms, each one decorated with a personal touch by the owners who live at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mr My Resort Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.