If there is a place on earth to be called heaven, Toscana is the one. Il Falconiere is the jewel in the crown of this heavenly area. We spent there 3 nights touring the area and majestic towns like Siena, Sun Jaminiano and Montepulciano. However we found time to enjoy the Il Falconiere. The rooms are Toscana style, big and... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Il Falconiere Cortona
- Relais Il Falconiere Hotel Cortona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il Falconiere becomes your own private world, a secluded escape from the pressures of everyday life. Our Relais feels like home because that's what it was built for. With 12 hectares of landscaped gardens, vineyards and olive groves, 2 swimming pools and a health spa. This is a tranquil Tuscan haven full of "Courtesy, Charm, Character, Calm, and Cuisine." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Venere, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Relais Il Falconiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.