Hotel Mediterraneo is like Siracusa, small and cozy. Rooms and pretty spacious, with good bathrooms, and pretty clean. We have a small probelm with the air conditioning, but it was fixed in a couple of ours.. Its location is very good, close to the train station and a few blocks from the main street and Isola Ortiga and its middle... More
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mediterraneo Syracuse, Sicily, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Mediterraneo in Syracuse, is an 11 rooms Boutique Hotel located close to the island of Ortigia, the harbor, the train station, the city center.Remodeled in the year 2006, it offers a reception service with staff always available, breakfast in the morning, free internet wi-fi, and an Internet Corner.All rooms, some with harbour sea view, have a private bathroom, hairdryer, shower or bath-tub, TV, minibar, safe, telephone, free wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Priceline, Olotels, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.