We highly recommend this charming 8-room family-run hotel as a great place to stay in Venice. It’s located in a lovely quiet residential section of Dorsoduro, so it feels out of the tourist hustle and bustle, but it’s still a short walk to the vaporetti, Accademia bridge, and neighborhood shops and restaurants. The building was originally a house facing onto... More
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ca` Del Brocchi Hotel Venice
- Locanda Ca` Del Brocchi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely restored, in a tranquil position, but at the same time in the centre, offers 6 finely furnished rooms in 18th century Venetian style.The Masinelli family, original owners of the property will assure their guests every comfort, enabling them to enjoy the advantages of a Grand Hotel within the warmth and intimacy of a typical Venetian 18th century home. Entering our rooms you will taste within the walls covered with rich textiles the views of the Venetian Palaces the life of 18th century Venice.Each room has private bathroom with shower and bath tub, air conditioning, direct phone, safety box, cable and satellite TV, minibar, internet connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Locanda Ca' del Brocchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.