We arrived here very tired after trekking around finding the place. There was a sign on the door directing us to a different hotel for check in or to ring the bell. We rang the bell and a guy told us someone would be round to get us so just to wait. We waited for ages and no one came... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Ca` San Marco Hotel Venice
- Residenza Ca` San Marco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Ca' San Marco is a cozy inn created from the interiors of what, at the times of the Serenissima Republic, was the ancient monastery of San Salvador. The building, completely renovated, is made up of six spacious rooms, elegantly furnished in Venetian style with extreme care in the finest detail. Staying at Residenza Ca' San Marco you can still feel the charm of the real Venice, far from the tourist and mostly visited courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Residenza Ca' San Marco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.