A colleague and I needed a place to stay for the month in Milan, and it was harder to find apartment rentals than we had expected, so we ended up staying at Atahotel The Big instead. I had a one-bedroom suite and she had a two-bedroom. Our suites were spacious and comfortable... my bedroom actually had two twin beds in... More
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel The Big Residence Hotel
- Atahotel The Big Residence Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel The Big Residence in Milan is a modern apartment hotel spread over twelve floors. It offers its guests a spectacular view and stands in a quiet central location, just a short distance away from the renovated Porta Garibaldi railway station and the main transport links. Thanks to its convenient position in the magical atmosphere of Brera and Corso Como, guests have easy access to the best that the city has to offer: trendy bars, sophisticated restaurants, fashionable boutiques and the best stage shows. RESIDENCE: 105 apartments divided into 16 one-room apartments in Executive and Deluxe categories, 82 two-room apartments in Superior, Executive and Deluxe categories, 5 three-room, 2 Suites. 20 double rooms Superior. Apartments equipped for disabled guests. Restaurant and bar. Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your ATAHOTEL The Big Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.