Perfectly located in the old town of Milan, this small hotel is hidden in a quiet side street. From the outside you would not even tell there is a hotel in this ancient palazzo. The rooms are nicely renovated, romantic and stylish. The staff is very friendly and helpful. In the winter I would rather choose a room on the... More
- Also Known As:
- Antica Locanda Dei Mercanti Hotel Milan
- Antica Locanda Dei Mercanti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda is an unexpected oasis of peace and quiet in Milan’s frenetic city centre. The elegant 18th century building is in a pedestrian area dedicated to shopping.Once you arrive you can forget your car – you’re in the very heart of Milan, close to La Scala opera house, the Duomo, the Stock Exchange, and the famous designer stores on via Monte Napoleone and via della Spiga.The décor is the creation of architect Vittorio Locatelli, who loves combining refined warm pastel hues with rough, natural materials, following his fancy wherever it takes him. His intention was to furnish the Locanda so that people would feel they were at home. He designed four suggestive rooms, each with a beautiful flower-filled terrace, a rare occurrence in a city like Milan.The atmosphere throughout is pleasant and relaxed, and prompt personalised service is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Antica Locanda dei Mercanti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.