I found this hotel well connected to all places. The service of the front desk staff is fantastic. The breafast is pretty good, but the choices of food are very limited. Finally, make sure you stayed away from the single rooms which are not built for humans
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.