Our trip to Bologna was pretty much a last-minute decision we have not regretted. We decided to use the city as a base for further ventures into the region due to its unbeatable location and competitive prices, esp. compared to ridiculously overpriced Firenze nearby. That said, Bologna is so rich in history and attractions you could easily spare the day-trips... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming bed and breakfast relais in downtown 5 minutes walking distance to Piazza Maggiore and shopping area all rooms decorated each one different color private bathroom same color of the bedroom Turquoise room quiet and with balcony Rich breakfast till late 12,00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Antica Residenza d'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Residenza d`Azeglio Hotel Bologna
- Antica Residenza d`Azeglio Hotel