We spent 2 nights in Naples and saw the fantastic archaeological museum, opera at San Carlo, and Americas Cup racing. Great city and great hotel. Quiet and comfortable but in the heart of the old town and an easy walk to the sea front.
- Also Known As:
- Costantinopoli 104 Hotel
- Costantinopoli 104 Naples
- Costantinopoli 104 Hotel Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costantinopoli 104 is an elegant homely hotel located in the historical centre of Naples, an ideal place for visitors who want to stay in a suggestive and comfortable setting.The building containing the hotel is in neoclassical style, coming from the last decades of the nineteenth century. An enormous Liberty style multicoloured stained glass window dominates the main facade of the building, which overlooks the garden of the hotel. The internal spaces are tastefully furnished provided with every comfort. All our rooms and suites feature air conditioning, minibar, satellite tv, telephone, safe box, adsl connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia and Orbitz so you can book your Costantinopoli 104 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.