We stayed for two nights end of september Purpose of our visit is watching a game for Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium It's very close to the stadium 5 min by Taxi or 15 min by walk Hotel Staff are very friendly and helpful Will Stay there next time :)
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Madrid Hotel
- Intercontinental Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th-century palace was the inspiration for this emblematic hotel in Madrid, situated on one of the city's most famed thoroughfares. Culinary delights include El Jardin with an exquisite menu overseen by renowned head chef José Luque. Bar 49 serves fine local wines and the city’s signature tapas. Ideally located in the cultural and business district, the hotel is minutes from the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Real Madrid Museum and elegant Serrano shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Madrid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.