This nice and modest hotel is located just across the street from the Metro and bus station. Rooms are spacious and clean. We were three going to watch the Real Madrid football match. The hotel is within walking distance of the Bernabeu Stadium. This location (Plaza Castilla) is also surrounded by banks so also very good for business travellers. In... More
- Also Known As:
- Abba Castilla Plaza Madrid
- Hotel Abba Castilla Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abba Castilla Plaza is set in Madrid’s Chamartín business district on Paseo de la Castellana Avenue, next to the iconic Kio Towers. This modern hotel features rooms with satellite TV. The Abba Castilla’s rooms are spacious and offer simple, attractive décor. Each has a minibar and safety deposit box. The hotel’s Amalur Restaurant specialises in Basque cuisine. There is also a snack bar and a piano bar. The Abba is 20 minutes' walk from Real Madrid CF's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and 700 metres from Chamartín Railway Station, where there are frequent trains to the centre of Madrid, 10 minutes away. Barajas Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Abba Castilla Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.