Good value accommodation when on a Gentlemens Weekend in Barcelona!! Paid £56 per night Twin, Room only, clean comfortable, ok small rooms but we didn't visit Barcelona to stay in the bedroom! 15 minute walk to ocean and 20 minute walk to the city centre but you can get the Metro for 2 euros. Fantastic views on top floor over... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencia Melon District Marina Hotel Barcelona
- Residencia Melon District Marina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melon District is the largest student residence hall in Barcelona, besides being a new concept in tourist accommodation. MelonDistrict offers both double and twin bed rooms for daily stays, with a private bathroom, a cooking lounge to cook, socialize and relax, and a rooftop pool to enjoy the Barcelona climate. Melon District also offers free internet access, parking and cafeteria. Melon District Marina is located in the 22at district, two minutes away from subway stop L1 Marina. The residence is also very close to the famous Sagrada Familia and Barcelona’s beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, Agoda, HostelBookers, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Residencia Melon District Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.