Stayed in the George Orwell apartment (4th floor) June 13-17 Upon arrival, Anna greeted me right away. Management office is just across the way, and when I encountered a slight complication hours into my visit they were very accommodating. Apartment was clean and well equipped. Better yet is the location! I look forward to another visit.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Les Lletres Hotel
- La Casa De Les Lletres Hotel Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa de Les Lletres is a historic Art-Deco building of the XVII century composed of 6 trendy self-catering apartments. Located in the center of Barcelona, right between the Gothic Quarter, the Port, the Barceloneta Beach and the Ramblas, probably the best location to discover Barcelona. Each apartment is dedicated to a Catalan writer with a special connection to Barcelona and combines modern and traditional decor such as wooden beams and stone walls. All with free WIFI connection, air-con, equipped kitchen, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, etc. All bathroom are in marble and with a small bath/shower.The building features an elevator - although there are 10 steps between each floor from the elevator - and a restaurant on the ground floor. Everything at a short walk from the Picasso Museum, the historic Born neighborhood and the beach. The windows are not soundproof and we do not have a reception on the site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your La Casa de les Lletres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.