We stayed at the MO as our first stop in Europe and the Hotel Arts/Ritz as our last stop. They are both very nice hotels, however I would definitely choose the Hotel Arts/Ritz as my preferred hotel for many reasons. The good is that MO offered excellent service upon arrival and we were assigned our own Butler who whisked us... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona has a superb address on the city’s famous Passeig de Gràcia, near the Casa Batlló by Gaudi with its fabulous façade. Our new luxury hotel, with 98 rooms and suites, is situated in an elegant mid 20th century building, recreated with a highly stylised contemporary interior by Spanish born designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona