After staying in the hills in Soller we took to train to Palma! We would highly recommend the train! Arriving in Palma it looked like a nice historic town! We found our hotel, Puro hotel down a nice little side street, the old town is made up of many little side streets which keep it cool In summer! After reading... More
- Also Known As:
- Puro Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Puro Hotel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of the modern and cosmopolitan Traveller.Puro Oasis is a boutique hotel offering barefoot luxury in the heart of the old town of Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Puro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.