Although not in the city centre, it is a comfortable and pleasant walk from the hotel (about 30 minutes). Our room had a fantastic view of the mountains and although near the motorway, the external sound proofing was good. We selected this hotel as we wanted somewhere with a nice outside pool area for our stay (few hotels in Granada... More
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Abades Nevada Palace Hotel**** we are pleased to make you feel comfortable among us and we are determined to achieve this goal.Holidays, businesses, celebrations and events...regardless the reason of the trip, you are guarantied your event will be a complete success and you will enjoy a pleasant stay.We count on professional people who will turn your stay into a pleasure.The maximum comfort, service quality and professionalism have been the main pillars of our philosophy for 25 years.Our principal objective is to develop a good relationship with you and to become stronger together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.