We loved the 16th century hotel in the heart of old town Granada. The staff was exceptional and attentive. They spoke English (thankfully) and made every effort to ensure we had everything we needed. One night we actually ordered pizza and weren't sure how the pizza delivery person would access the hotel so we asked at the front desk. She... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.