We stayed for one night at the Carmen del Cobertizo - it is very well-located, tucked away down a tiny alley just off the Carrera del Darro, so although central, feels quite private. Only has 6 rooms, (5 until recently), including two fabulous suites which share a terrace with an amazing Alhambra view. The beautiful house, typical of the area... More
- Also Known As:
- Carmen Del Cobertizo Hotel Granada
- Carmen Del Cobertizo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granada is the city of the Cármenes. One Carmen is a green space típcamente granadino, has something of garden and ... something of garden, quietude, smell of jazmines and lemon trees, ripple of water, trills of birds and conference wonderful of the Alhambra. And, in addition, in this case one impressive marries palace of the SXVI with a Shed of the SXIV, the ancient mas of oriental Andalusia. It has 4 rooms, all with bath, they can have breakfast, if they wish it and the service of cleanliness is included. If he needs some additional service it can put in touch with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Carmen Del Cobertizo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.