This is a lovely small hotel with a wonderful location. Personnel is very attentive. Breakfast is plenty and fresh. Near La Alhambra. My partner and I felt very welcome here. We felt it was a good value. The only slight inconvenience was the spiral stairway on our room (29), which is a bit ackwardly located. Recommended!!!
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted by Alexander Mayner and Giulio Romano, Rafael’s disciples, who came to Granada in 1520 to paint the Peinador Queen of the Alhambra and ... Palacio de Santa Ines.This picturesque hotel consists of 35 rooms, consists of two small sixteenth century Mudejar buildings. The first one is called the Eternal Father's House, restructured in 1995, gave rise to the Hotel and has been expanded in 2001 with the renovation of the building adjoining the St. Agnes’ s laundry. The hotel terrace offers panoramic views of the Alhambra. All the rooms are equipped with a safe, minibar, private bathroom, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, meanwhile the Superior Rooms offer Alhambra view.A buffet breakfast is available and the hotel offers tea and coffee in the afternoon. Free Wi-Fi is available and there is 24-hour front desk. Hotel staff can reserve tickets for shows, guided tours to the Alhambra Palace and other events. They also help you with travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.