We're glad we took a taxi from the train station to the hotel - easy, quick and reasonable, about 7 Euros. The hotel is clean, comfortable and ideally located in the Jewish Quarter, just a 5 minute walk to the Mezquita or 10-12 to the Alcazar. We loved wandering around the narrow streets and looking into the patios and courtyards... More
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia De El Churrasco Hotel Cordoba
- Hospederia De El Churrasco córdoba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Cordoba, close to the narrow lanes of La Juderia, is this lovely little nine room inn which has associations with the famous restaurant El Churrasco. The en-suite rooms are each named after artists and are uniquely decorated with typical Andalusian furniture and antiques. All the nine rooms of the Hospederia de El Churrasco have a matrimonial double bed. They may facilitate twin beds only in the superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hospederia de El Churrasco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.